So if you are a skilled code ninja, interested in joining our dojo, we’d love to hear from you.
Job details and application info can be found here.
Properties of a piece of paper:
- it is static
- it has only one state
- once printed upon, it doesn’t change
- other than reading it, you cannot interact with it
- it doesn’t change size from viewer to viewer
Properties of a web application:
- it needs to respond to user gestures and interaction
- it needs to collect data
- should have a logical flow and process for performing multiple functions
- it needs to present different data at different parts of a workflow
- needs to persist state across different pages
As you can see, they’re completely different mediums. They’re totally and utterly opposites.
So why do companies let brand designers attempt to design web applications?
Scott Mebberson [Managing Director]
Great to see the FABSAO custom software application we designed and developed with Adelaide lawyer Kelly Ey getting continued press;
Built in Adobe Flex, FABSAO is an online work-flow and document management system customised specifically for franchise and contract management.
More information on FABSAO can be found at;
We have just recently completed another really exciting online software project using Adobe Flex for our client FABSAO.
Fabsao is an online work-flow and document management system customised specifically for franchise and contract management.
The solution is comprised of two elements;
- the administration interface manages client information, distributes documents, manages critical dates and generates ad hoc reporting.
- the client interface enables franchisors to view and manage their franchise networks.
Key features include:
- process driven workflows
- critical date management
- document generation
- strategic reporting
- online instruction generation
- eMail Management
- global announcements
- use of the FarCry framework
Give us a buzz to find out how we can develop state-of-the-art online software that comprises a user experience that will blow your mind – and provide extensive operational benefits.