We’ve had 3 great years on Hutt Street, but the growth of the company has meant that we are running out of room.
So with the lease up for renewal, we’ve had to make the decision to look for greener larger pastures. So if you see a “For Lease” sign out the front of our offices, you now know why!
We are not sure where we will end up – our search includes the Adelaide CBD and city fringe. The key is to find a cool, efficient space that will work perfectly for the next phase of our journey, as well as being accessible and close to amenities.
We’ll keep you posted!
We’ve just had our annual staff “conference” day, which as usual included a series of professional & business development “conference” sessions in the morning, followed by fun filled team bonding in the afternoon.
This year’s team bonding was the “Corporate Challenge City Scramble” where we divided into 3 teams and undertook an “Amazing Race” style challenge through the streets of Adelaide.
The “City Scramble” had it all; torrential downpours, buses, trams and cars, kissing strangers, fluffy toys, dogs and underpants. It was awesome fun and congrats to team “Tony Danza” for wining the challenge – they truly are “The Boss”.
The victorious Team Tony Danza!
Last month saw the successful launch of Hoshizaki Lancer’s new website. Offering over a thousand products, it was a mammoth task for all involved to organise and migrate volumes of content to the new site, but definitely worthwhile, as the new site allows Hoshizaki Lancer to easily promote products and share company news.
This process reinforced just how far the company has come since its establishment in 1967. Originally selling refrigeration and cold drink dispenser systems to local pubs, Hoshizaki Lancer is now one of the world’s largest providers of beer dispensing equipment and draught beer dispense systems, soft drink dispensers and frozen soft drink, ice machines, refrigeration and display and free hot water – heat recovery systems.
With a focus on continuous improvement and innovation, Hoshizaki Lancer work closely with clients such as Schweppes, Lion Nathan, Hungry Jacks, Hoyts and BP, to ensure products not only meet industry standards, but maybe more importantly, satisfy the end consumer.
These efforts recently earned them the enviable title of Coca Cola Amatil Supplier of the Year for Sustainability.
This and other accomplishments are summarised in their recent media release.
Is it time you took stock of your achievements?
The ultimate aim in all the digital strategy work we do with clients is to drive their target audience/s to a state of brand loyalty.
So What is Brand Loyalty?
Brand loyalty is the progression from brand awareness to the state of brand insistence – where customers purchase and are loyal to your brand.
There are 5 attributes that drive customers to brand loyalty;
How do we build brand loyalty?
- Build brand awareness through attracting and reaching a wider audience.
- Engage with this audience to convert to state of brand loyalty.
Interested in how we develop, implement and measure the digital strategies for our clients? Here’s a run down of the process we follow …
We are firm believers in implementing a Continual Improvement Cycle with all our clients. Hence we follow a cyclical, and continually evaluated process when developing digital strategies.
Our Digital Strategy Process involves 7 key phases;
- Defining our clients core business objectives is the 1st objective.
- 2nd, and equally as important as the 1st, is defining the key needs of the target audiences, and ensuring our clients objectives are in line with these.
- Once our client objectives, and the needs of their target markets/audiences are known, its all about choosing the right digital channels, and then developing digital marketing solutions that can best connect our clients services/products with their audience/s.
- Key offline channels are also considered to ensure all required engagement points are being integrated, as a cohesive marketing strategy across all key channels is essential.
- As they say, Content is King.
- What is our clients brand values? What do they stand for?
- What are the key sales messages we need to promote?
- What is our clients point of difference in the market place?
- Through content, how can we best engage with their target audiences and tell our clients story?
- Developing the right content is essential; right for the channels, right for the audience, right for the client’s brand and message.
- Conversing is all about engagement and communication with the audience.
- It’s listening, engaging, and when the planets align, the audience telling your story to others.
- Commitment is essential, and covers all aspects of our client’s business – not just what we do.
- The brand experience must be what has been promised at every touch point.
- Remember the phrase “50% of our marketing is working – we just don’t know what 50%”? Well this isn’t relevant anymore.
- Detailed, constant measurement takes place to allow us to deeply analyse our work and understand what has worked, what needs tweaking, and what our audience activity is telling us.
At the heart of our process is Decision Making, as we constantly listen, measure, evaluate and refine all key decisions made throughout the process to ensure our strategy and solution/s are meeting our clients core business objectives, the needs of their customers and interests of their target audiences.